A properly functioning HVAC system is essential to a facility’s productivity and business performance, which is why Tucker Mechanical offers a comprehensive array of preventive maintenance and repair services.
Planned Maintenance Agreements (PM)
- Air and oil filter replacements
- Belt replacements and adjustments
- Cleaners and lubricants
- Seasonal inspections according to manufacturer’s recommendations
- Condenser and evaporator coil cleanings
- Up-to-date, transparent and electronic record keeping and reporting
- Emergency service and support 24/7/365
Full Labor Agreements (FL) – PM scope plus
- Addition of emergency service labor during normal business hours
Full Service Agreements (FS) – FL scope plus
- Addition of all maintainable parts for covered equipment
Implementing a regular maintenance and inspection program can help keep HVAC equipment operating at peak efficiency, prevent costly repairs, and significantly extend equipment lifespan.
Full-Suite of Maintenance Services
In addition to Preventive Maintenance programs, our team of qualified HVAC experts also offers the following maintenance services tailored to a variety of needs.
- As-needed service
- Commercial and industrial facilities support
- Professional engineering assistance
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
Signing up for a planned preventive maintenance agreement with Tucker Mechanical can deliver a variety of tangible benefits, including:
- Less downtime: When maintenance is planned ahead of time, it is easier to work around production schedules or perform repairs during off-hours.
- Stability: Maintenance agreements offer a fixed cost throughout the year and avoid service delays.
- Lower Operating Costs: Regular maintenance helps equipment run more efficiently and effectively, while also helping prevent expenses from equipment replacement.
- Satisfied Tenants: When HVAC equipment performs well, it creates a more comfortable environment for occupants, which can also lead to increased employee productivity.
- Peace of Mind: When an unexpected emergency does occur, our technicians are on-call and ready to solve the problem.
Professional Service from Qualified Experts
The trained technicians at Tucker Mechanical have extensive, hands-on experience maintaining and repairing equipment. Because we are manufacturer independent, our employees receive training to prepare them to service various types of equipment – from small, air-cooled systems to central energy plants with thousands of tons of cooling capacity.
Make sure your facility’s critical HVAC equipment is maintained for its most effective operation; contact Tucker Mechanical today.