Whether you’re in need of an entire plumbing system for your facility, or a crew to excavate the soil for your new plumbing installation, our licensed journeyman plumbers know how to get the job done—and done right.
We feature services such as:
- Certified Backflow Services
- Design/Build Services
- Emergency Response
- Installation (new construction, renovation, retrofit)
- Maintenance and Repair
- Site Utility Services
- Specialized healthcare facility and medical gas system installation and service
- Potable and Non-potable Water Systems
We do it by the book—and by the code
We’re well versed in both local and international plumbing codes, which means everything we do is by the book. Our plumbers undergo rigorous training, testing, and continuing education so they remain updated on current trends, technology, and techniques.
Our licensed, skilled technicians are experienced in:
- Domestic water, storms and sanitary pumping systems
- Certified installation of medical gas systems
- Complete plumbing systems for projects such as educational facilities, hotels, high-rise office buildings, research labs, and hospitalsWelding and fusion welding for various steel and plastic piping systems
- Special Installations
Tucker Mechanical is also certified to provide natural gas and medical gas systems installations. When it comes to plumbing, no matter how complicated the project may seem, we’ve got the experts (and the licenses) to meet your project needs.